Google recently published an article detailing the three ways they think about SEO. We found that our thinking aligned with Google in many ways, so we wanted to share some of our own insights.
1. When working to improve your company's SEO, start small. Making edits to your website's content, metadata, and improving site speed are all small ways that you can move the needle in the right direction. Remember, SEO adjustments can take time to make a difference but there are many long-term results.
Facebook has been around now for 15 years. Throughout those years, it has managed to retain its ranking as one of the most popular social media platforms and continues to boast the most daily visitors of any other social media platform. Studies have shown that Facebook is accessed on average 8 times a day. This is more than Instagram (6), Twitter (5), and Facebook Messenger (3). On top of that, most Facebook users are incredibly loyal — averaging 35 minutes per day on the platform.
One of the biggest reasons why Facebook has been so popular among brands is due to its enormous audience (over two billion active users!). If your business is wanting to advertise to a certain audience, it’s safe to say that audience is present on Facebook.
These are the five trends we're watching closely in 2019.
1. Personalization. More and more customers want their online experience personalized. Phrases like "near me" saw a huge increase in Google searches in 2018. Another personalization we have seen is customized shopping. If you purchase a particular product, similar or corresponding products will be suggested to you as well.
2. Digital. It's no surprise that digital continues to dominate in the marketing world. With platforms like Google, Facebook, and Hulu offering new and better digital advertising options, look for more and more opportunities in 2019.
You have a Google My Buisiness listing, now what? Optimizing your map listing is important for many reasons, especially local SEO. Follow these three tips for optimizing your listing to ensure your customers are not only finding your business, but the correct information!
1. Fill out your profile completely. There are many sections on a map listing such as description, services, hours and much more. It's very important to make sure your listing is as complete as possible. This will ensure people are able to find you and can get information about your business quickly.
January is like the Monday of the year. What you do during that month can set your business up for success all year long. Whether you're just starting a new business or you've been established for several years, it never hurts to take a critical look at your business, consider what is working and what is not working, and set new goals to achieve in the year.
1. Map out a strategy. All good business and marketing plans should start with a strategy. This will act as your guiding star throughout the year, making sure all of your efforts are aligning with your goals. It also gives you a way to track progress throughout the year. A marketing agency, like Addison Clark, can help you put together an effective strategy for the new year that will help set your business up for success. By sharing this strategy with your team, you can ensure that everyone is working in a cohesive manner towards the same goal.
2. Define "success". Success looks different for everyone. What one business would consider a success may not be what you're aiming for. Take some time to consider what success looks like for your business and aim for that in your marketing, sales, and business goals.
It’s almost 2019, folks. It’s kind of hard to believe that we’re already talking about marketing strategy for next year. However, it’s more than just strategy that you need to think about. As you’re planning for 2019, you need to put yourself into the mind of your consumer. How do your customers find you? How do they think? How are they making decisions? These points are all important to consider HOW your customer will respond to your marketing – which is important to know before you even consider the WHAT of the strategy that you’re working on. Once you figure out both, you know you’re on a solid path to marketing success.
Forbes published an article recently that talks about marketing trends to consider in 2019. I believe the points made here are all important as you are considering both the what and the how of your marketing strategy. Here is a partial list of the key takeaways:
Inevitably, in almost every Google Search, there's a listing for Yelp, Angie's List, or some other directory website. On average, there are 145 million unique monthly Yelp users, so it's safe to say these sites are getting some traffic! These websites continue to creep higher and higher in search results. So why does this matter and what should you be aware of?
When planning an event, it is important to consider your event marketing plan and have a strategy in place to promote it. You know that your event is going to be awesome, but it takes a few tools and strategies to create the right amount of buzz and attendance for your event.
A multi-faceted approach is one of the best ways to kick off an event's promotion. Here are a few helpful tips to promote your event and keep it top of mind.
With people watching videos online more than ever before, it only makes sense for businesses to tap into that audience with video content of their own. Social media is one of the biggest platforms for sharing branded video content as these stats prove:
The holidays are coming up – can you believe it? With spending on the minds of most consumers, now is a great time to start planning your holiday-themed marketing plan. One of the best ways to directly reach your customers is through an email marketing campaign. Here are some ideas to consider: