1. What do you do at Addison Clark?
I’m an account manager. I work closely with clients for all their strategic marketing needs. This means I do a little bit of everything. Being able to work on multiple projects at once is why I chose to become a member of the account management team!
2. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Playing my guitar or listening to all kinds of music. If the weather is permitting, I also love spending time at the river or on the Chesapeake Bay.
3. If you could travel in a Time Machine, would you go back to the past or into the future?
Past for sure. 1960s or 1970s to see some of my favorite musicians in concert – Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, The Who, and so many more!
4. What is your favorite holiday.
I’ve always been a fan of Thanksgiving. I love spending time with my family and an excuse to eat way too much good food. I feel like it also deserves a little more love since it tends to fly under the radar being so close to the Christmas season.
5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Dog person - no question. I like cats as well, but I have to admire them from afar as I’m unfortunately pretty allergic.
6. Who would play you in a movie?
I’d have to say The Rock… just kidding. More accurately, it’s probably someone like Bill Hader, if he was about half his height and age.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My number one pet peeve is people chewing with their mouth open. I don’t need to see or hear what you’re eating!
8. If you could choose any ONE superpower, what would it be and why?
I think the typical answers like flying or invisibility are overrated. I’d go with something extremely niche like the ability to speak to bees or something. That’s where the franchise deals are these days. People are bored of the Superman-types.
9. What is your favorite social media site?
Instagram. I think social media is best optimized (and most fun) when it’s visually-focused. I enjoy getting to see what my friends are up to on their stories and keeping up with current trends.
10. Name three things you’ll find at your desk at work.
A notepad because I’m always scribbling down thoughts and ideas, water because #HydrateOrDiedrate, and (perhaps most importantly) snacks for mid-day fuel.