1. What do you do at Addison Clark?
I am an Account Manager. I oversee accounts and connect with clients to help them reach their goals.
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Definitely a dog person. Dogs are true companions, something you can’t find in any other pet. They have so much personality too!
3. What is your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday is Christmas! I am not a fan of cold weather but it’s such a happy time of year. I love seeing decorations scattered around towns and hearing cheerful music! And everything about it is just so nostalgic.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Slow walkers. I, myself, don’t know how to not walk fast.
5. Who would play you in a movie?
If we’re talkin’ looks, I’d like to think I resemble Blake Lively. Also, I guess that means I’d get to be married to Ryan Reynolds.
6. If you could travel in a time machine, would you go back to the past or into the future?
I’d like to travel back in time. I’m an old soul and really enjoy talking to people much older than me. I always find myself learning something new.
7. Name three things you'll find on your desk at work.
Water; Aquaphor, because my lips are always chapped and I can’t go anywhere without it; and some type of other drink, like a coffee or tea, because I have to have something to accompany my water.
8. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
If could have one superpower it would be to teleport! Mostly because I don’t like driving alone for more than an hour.
9. What is your favorite social media site and why?
My favorite social media is Instagram because I love seeing the different ways people choose to capture their favorite moments and how they use their camera to do so!
10. What do you do in your spare time?
When I am not working, I love to go on runs by the river or try new restaurants around Richmond with friends.