1. What do you do at Addison Clark?
I am a Social Media Coordinator. I work alongside Account Managers and Graphic Designers to strategize and create social media content for clients to reach their overall marketing goals!
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Oh, tough one. I'm content with either but would love a dog in my life at the moment. I've been dreaming of a golden retriever lately.
3. What is your favorite holiday?
Fourth of July, for sure. Hot dogs and fireworks? A must.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
It has to be chewing with your mouth open. An immediate red flag and just gross.
5. Who would play you in a movie?
I would hope for AnnaSophia Robb! She's down-to-earth, classy, and full of wit. I just love her.
6. If you could travel in a time machine, would you go back to the past or into the future?
Definitely to the past, particularly around the 1970s. I swoon over the interior design back then, and the music around that era is also equally incredible.
7. Name three things you'll find on your desk at work.
You'll always find chapstick at my desk, some type of drink (it rotates between water, coffee, or hot tea), and my blue light glasses I'll probably forget to even wear.
8. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
I can be a prankster at times, so invisibility would be so fun for me.
9. What is your favorite social media site and why?
Instagram is unquestionably my favorite social media site. I love seeing how life is viewed and lived so differently between people. I also thrive off of connection, so the ability to interact in both a visually-focused and personalized way is so cool to me. I'm on team "social media is used for good"!
10. What do you do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my people, restaurant hopping, flipping through something to read, and thrifting!