1. What do you do at Addison Clark?
I am an account manager at Addison Clark so I am regularly interacting with clients and helping them to achieve the best possible outcomes for their businesses.
2. What's your favorite thing about your job?
Learning new things every day!
3. Name three things you'll find on your desk at work.
A handmade mug for drinking lots of coffee, a ton of sticky notes, and chapstick.
4. What is your favorite social media site and why?
I love using Instagram to keep up with friends and explore new pages and I use Facebook a lot to find local events in the area for fun weekend activities.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Horrible parking jobs. There's nothing worse than not being able to squeeze into the last spot (especially if its parallel parking) because someone else took up too much space.
6. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I love spending my free time with friends, checking out live music, exploring restaurants in the area, and being outside when the weather is nice.
7. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I LOVE all the animals, but I'd have to say I am biased towards cats because of my own sweet cat Fritz.
8. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas is ultimately my favorite, because I love the decorations and movies and everyone putting in a little extra effort to spread good cheer. My family also has a tradition of going to a Christmas tree farm to get our tree and they usually let me pick the one I like the best since it falls right around my birthday.
9. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation. Just imagine all the time I would save and extra things I'd be able to do if travel time was eliminated!
10. If you could travel in a time machine, would you go back to the past or into the future?
I'm torn, but I think I'd ultimately choose past. I think it would be really neat to see aspects of my family and ancestry and be able to collect those family stories.