A logo is the first impression of a business and the visual representation of its brand. When creating a logo, it's important to consider how and where you will use it and the message you want to convey. Here are 5 tips for designing a logo.
- The Content: Do you want to use an acronym, or include your business type (LLC, Inc.) and tagline? Maybe you want to include an image or graphics in your logo? Determining your logo content is an important first step.
- The Type: Consistency in branding is paramount. The right typography style can be used across many different marketing platforms. Select a timeless typeface, that is readable and distinct
- The Structure: How do you want the content to appear? When designing your logo, test out different letter case combinations and design orientations.
- The Colors: When building your logo, choose colors that represent your brand and company culture. Try to select colors that can transfer between print and digital marketing materials.
- The Design: Do you prefer a modern, sleek design? Bold and bright colors and visuals? Or does a more traditional style fit your business? Choose a design style that matches your brand and reflects your brand's values.
As always, our team at Addison Clark is here to help guide you through the logo design process.