The new year is right around the corner. Have you started planning your marketing strategy? It's not too early to start! Here are some areas to consider when developing your plan for the new year.
When thinking of your marketing strategy, start with your website. After all, that's where your target audience is most likely to land. A few things to consider;
- Is your website mobile responsive?
- Have you updated your content recently?
- Is your website user-friendly and easy to navigate?
If you answered no to any of the questions above, it's probably time to revamp your website!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Are your customers able to find you on Google? If not, an SEO strategy may be something to think about for next year. Increasing your visibility on search engines is the best way to:
- Increase brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your website
- Grow trust with your customers
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine, so don't let you business get lost in the many pages of Google. Let this be the year you focus on your search engine optimization.
Did you know that one-third of online activity is spent watching videos? Let's face it, people want information about your product or service, but they don't want to read about it. That's where video comes in. Here are a few reasons why web video could be a great investment for you:
- It's engaging and makes consumers feel like they are interacting with your business
- It's efficient in getting your message across to your target audience in a short amount of time
- Video is current and can be used in many different ways!
These are just a few things to think about when developing your marketing strategy for the new year. The most important thing to remember is to develop a plan that fits your business model and that will reach your target audience. If you're not sure where to start with your planning, give us a call!