Your brand is the identity of your business. When it comes to marketing the products or services you offer, you need to make sure your brand is easily identifiable in the marketplace. It has to have reach — and in order to achieve that brand awareness, you'll need to consider a variety of marketing channels.
Here are some ways to increase your brand visibility:
1. Pay Per Click Campaign: In terms of visibility on search engines, PPC is a great way to get your name out there at the top of the results. Depending on your industry, you can run text, image, or video ads on Google Ads.
2. SEO: Search Engine Optimization is another great marketing channel to enhance brand exposure. With SEO, your website is indexed by the search engines to rank near the top of the page. Organic results show up directly under ads — the higher your website shows in the rankings, the more likely the pages are to generate clicks.
3. Social Media (Organic and Paid): Think of social media as the voice of your brand. Consumers are on social media, and it's important for you to be a part of the conversation. Having social media pages makes you more credible in the eyes of your customers. We would recommend a strategy of both organic posts and paid ads.
4. Email Marketing: Email is one of the best ways to communicate with your customers and keep your brand top of mind. In fact, 80% of professionals say that email marketing drives customer acquistion and retention. You can utilize email marketing to share deals, coupons, information, vidoes, and more.
5. Print Collateral: Another effective way to showcase your brand is to invest in print collateral. This can include an informational brochure, direct mail, postcards, or whatever else you can imagine. Prominent placement of your logo on the print piece is essential for brand awareness.
These are just a few ways to make your brand more visible. To review all the options for your business, give us a call for a free consultation!