Instagram stories are becoming more and more popular by every type of business. It is a more personal way to engage with your followers. Below, we will explain 5 different types of Instagram stories that work with any type or size of business. These stories highlight key, personal components of your business and allow your customers and followers to engage with your brand.
- How To’s and Tutorials. Stories are in a sequential format, which makes them the perfect way to show your followers a step-by-step tutorial. Anything from recipes, to beauty tutorials, educational/training content, and more.
- Sharing User Generated Content. A lot of brands showcase their followers using their products and services, by showcasing them in their stories. Whenever a follower tags your Instagram account, you are notified and, if applicable, you could showcase your real-life followers on your stories.
- Behind-the-Scenes. Another way to showcase your brand is to take your followers behind-the-scenes of what your day-to-day is like. Whether you work in construction or own a hair salon, you could showcase your team getting ready to head out to a project or prepping the salon for customers to come in. You’re providing your followers with an inside-look of how you run your business.
- Time-Sensitive Offers, Deals, and Promotions. Stories allow you to post quick-hit items that you may have a special offer on for a limited time. It simply allows your business to highlight any important promotions, discount codes, or products you may currently be having a sale on.
- Special Announcements. Lastly, create a sequence of stories to keep your followers excited about upcoming and special announcements. It’s a great way to keep your followers on their toes and excited about whatever announcement your business is making.
Instagram stories are a fantastic, creative, and quick way to engage with your followers. There’s not a correct formula for using Instagram stories, but using any combination of these five, is a great way to interact with your followers. Large and small businesses can benefit from Instagram stories. If you are looking for a marketing agency to either help you get started, or create content for your Instagram stories, give Addison Clark a call today.