Our diverse team of experts brings a unique blend of talents to the table and our collaborative culture produces stunning results. We are passionate about what we do, but most importantly we care about our clients’ results.
If you have a business problem, contact us. We have proven solutions!
Co-Founder | Managing Partner | The Grizzled Vet
- Survived raising / dealing with / managing teenage daughters
- Has donned a Mr. Peanut costume (not at Halloween)
- Believes the ‘80s is the most awesome decade ever
For Andrew, “40(ish) is the new 20”. He has worked in the realm of marketing for more than 25 years, with companies such as Frito-Lay, NBC 12 and Capital One. Andrew uses his experience to determine the marketing approach that will exceed business goals for each client. He is obsessed with analyzing data and getting the best results for our clients. Because of his experience with various speaking engagements and involvement in many local organizations (and the fact that he likes to talk), we also put him in charge of business development. When Andrew is not at the office, he is spending quality time with his lovely wife and three kids.
Learn more about Andrew on his LinkedIn page.
Account Manager | Marketing Strategist | Happy (Hour) Girl
- Runs a local bocce league
- Has a minor obsession with her dog, Phoebe
- Lived in Washington, DC for exactly one year
Anne-Stuart is a world-class multitasker and our unofficial office comedian. She graduated from Virginia Tech with a major in Communications and eventually joined our team as an account manager. In her role, she works closely with clients to direct and manage all aspects of their marketing. She loves building and growing relationships, both in her work and around town. When she’s not at the office, you’ll most likely find her exploring the best eats and sights around RVA with her four-legged side-kick, Phoebe.
Co-Founder | Managing Partner | Office Instigator
- Sports nut who enjoys playing, watching, or coaching anything with a scoreboard
- Loves the current micro-brewery explosion in Richmond
- Might have named his son after a former Philadelphia Eagle
Jeff is a competition addict who loves developing winning strategies for clients (and for the various youth sports teams that he coaches). After stints at Toys R Us (where he met his wife) and PNC Bank, Jeff spent 11 years working in all aspects of marketing, operations, and strategy development at Capital One. Jeff graduated with honors from James Madison University (Go Dukes!), which is where he developed his love of data-driven marketing and analytics. His big picture perspective keeps us growing and focused on delivering positive outcomes for our clients. When he’s not working or playing, Jeff is probably spending time with his wife and two kids.
Learn more about Jeff on his LinkedIn page.
Account Manager | Marketing Strategist | Chipotle-o-holic
- Has an unhealthy obsession with the movie Jurassic Park
- Likes to go off-roading in her Jeep Wrangler named "Lola"
- Dog-mom to the cutest 11-year-old cockapoo named Dusty
Lauren graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University with a BS in Creative Advertising. She worked for several agencies in Richmond and New York City before landing at Addison Clark. As an account manager, Lauren works closely with clients to ensure their marketing programs are delivering the desired business results. She oversees all aspects of her clients’ marketing programs, and ensures that projects are delivered on time and within scope. When Lauren is not working, she loves to explore her hometown of Richmond, spend time with her family and friends, and hang out with the love of her life — her dog, Dusty.
Account Manager | Marketing Strategist | Busy Bee
- Loves Richmond more than any other city she has visited thus far
- Lived as a local for a summer in Nags Head, North Carolina where she was a manager for a surf shop (yet, she still can’t surf)
- 'Helicopter' Fur-Mom to a wild, outgoing German Shepherd named Ruby
Mackenzie graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University and jumped into Account Management. Prior to joining Addison Clark, she worked with a marketing agency that focused on healthcare and patient/caregiver marketing. As an Account Manager at Addison Clark, Mackenzie works closely with clients to manage their marketing strategy across a variety of platforms, including PPC, email marketing, and social media. When she is not working, Mackenzie loves spending time with her pup, Ruby, enjoying all Richmond has to offer.
Account Manager | Marketing Strategist | Shopping Guru
- Richmond native and enthusiast on a never-ending mission to try all the delectable cuisine the city has to offer
- Will serve as your personal shopper
- Plays the guitar, but only for her golden doodle, Gracie
Mary will dive into any challenge with a smile. With a degree in graphic design from Longwood University, Mary jumped right into the marketing world after graduation as marketing director for a non-profit. Ready to take on any client need, she loves a cordial conversation and keeping lines of communication open. When she’s not in the office, you can catch her at any quaint rooftop spot in the city jamming to music and hanging with her friends (Rachel, Joey, Monica, Chandler, Ross, and Phoebe).
Senior Web Developer | IT Manager | Tech Whisperer
- Quantum Mechanics and particle physics geek (he can't get enough of that stuff!)
- Devised his own superpower
- Plans to own a castle in Ireland one day
Around the office, Ryan is known as the Web Masta. There is just something about digging around in code that he loves. After graduating from Virginia Commonwealth University with a degree in web development, Ryan worked in the government sector before joining Addison Clark as the first full-time employee. Whether it’s building a website from scratch or telling you to restart your computer to fix a bug, Ryan is a genius at solving digital problems. When he’s not at the office, he enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife and daughter.
Susan Scott Teachey
Creative Director | Graphic Designer | Rock Star
- Loves taking a ride or drive to the country, sunning at the beach, and chilling at the swimmin’ pool
- Is a published author
- Has three of the most lovable dogs in Virginia (Daisy, Dixie & Greta)
Susan (Susie) combines her creativity with an extensive background in print, digital, and web to lead the charge on all things visual at Addison Clark. She graduated from the Art Institute with a major in Web Design and Interactive Media. She loves developing designs that elevate brands that set them apart from the competition. Whether she’s designing logos, websites, or print collateral, Susie is our go-to for anything to do with color, design, or print. In her spare time, she enjoys local live music (rock and roll, of course), spending time with her family, or just chilling at the rivah.
Account Manager | Marketing Strategist | Word Wizard
- Adds bacon to just about everything
- Can recite all the United States presidents in order
- Once had a pet peacock
If there are words involved, Whitney is on it. She loves the process of stringing words together to create effective, branded messages for clients – both online and in print. When she’s not waging war on spelling mistakes and grammar errors, Whitney spends her time developing social media strategies, editorial calendars, email marketing newsletters and producing content for websites and blogs. If given the choice, she will always choose summer over winter, the beach over the mountains, and bacon over all other food groups.